Thursday 19 June 2008

Your Complete Guide to Euro 2008: Mixed Loyalties






Its Quarter-Final time and I have mixed loyalties as to who I want to win. I want Portugal to win because their squad includes - BIG Phil, Jose Boswinga, Ricardo Carvalho and Paulo Ferriera and I want Germany to win because of Michael Ballack.



So who to choose, who to choose??



Seriously though the answer is simple. I want Germany to win because as soon as Portugal get knocked out, BIG Phil can concentrate his mind of the Chelsea job, even though he doesn't officially start at Stamford Bridge until 1st July.



The game kicks-off at 20.45 (local time), thats 7.45pm UK time and whatever time anywhere else in the world and the venue is St Jakobs Park, Basel.



I have a feeling that this game will go the wire.



No comments: