Tuesday 4 March 2008

Tuesday Night Round-Up

I admit I was going to take the proverbial out of a Gooner who travelled to Milan yesterday to watch Arsenal take on the European Champions AC in the San Siro tonight.

After Arsenal's result seriously, how can I take the piss out of someone who took their Mum.

Fenerbache won in Seville on a penalty shoot-out 3-2 after losing 3-2 on the night (5-5 on agg)and are in the Quarter-Finals along with Arsenal, Barcelona and Man Utd.

Barcelona 1-0 Celtic (Barcelona won 4-2 on agg).
Man Utd 1-0 Lyon (Man Utd won 2-1 on agg).

Lionel Messi the Barcelona cry-baby we all know he is, cried his way off the pitch after injuring his hamstring. Oh dear oh dear what a 'messi' you are in!!!

This blog named after a certain Football club lost at Boundary Park 1-0 to Hartlepool, but their next two games are at home - so there is a chance of a (shawshank) redemption and a serious challenge for the League One play-offs.

I am sorry to announce there will no no action tomorrow nite as I am off to a game myself, so please bear with me and come back Thursday evening UK time for more.

Hope you enjoyed tonight's offering and I look forward to being able to 'live' score for you again.

No comments: