Sunday 21 December 2008

Deja Vu or Nearly?!?!




About this time last year I went to the works do at a local hotel and low and behold my mates beloved Latics were staying in the same hotel as the party was being held in.


They were in 'town to play Millwall at The New Den on Saturday afternoon.


Cough cough Oldham won 2-0 (I think).


Anyway my works held the same Christmas party do this Friday gone and this time League One's Crewe Alexandra were staying in the same hotel - and guess who they were playing?


Yep Millwall. Millwall flying at the top of League One and Crewe down at the bottom.


Result 0-0


Just thought I would mention it. Also have to mention that a lot of the Crewe boys went off to Bluewater for a bit of shopping and got back between 9.30pm and 10.00pm on the eve of a match!!


Promise I wasn't spying really. Just ask the footlocker boys and girls.

No comments: