Sunday 5 July 2009

My Football Kits



Normally I am happy in my own 'little' internet cocoon (I know where I am and I am dedicated to where I 'surf' on a daily basis) but I thought I would go out of my box and surf a little further a field (dramatic it sounds but I think you know what I mean).

Anyway I came across this site (a UK based site) and it seems we have struck up a bit of a deal.

I am going to write a few reviews about football shirts (guaranteed to be published) and for my efforts I will get a free football shirt and they are also planning a new segment to their site which launches at the end of July and I have been asked if I am interested in contributing.

We will see how it pans out, but hey not bad for a 'little' site in the World Wide Web of the Internet..... eh?>

No comments: