Thursday 29 January 2009

Do You Know What I Mean?



With Liverpool's title challenge on the wane, do you have any idea what the Fat-Faced Paella eating man was saying after his team's draw at Wigan, Wednesday night.


Paella man's ramble: ‘We had control of the game in the first half and didn’t kill it off. In the second half it was a crazy game.


'When you don’t control crazy games you don’t win points. I don’t know what is happening.


'Actually I do know, but I can’t say anything about it. It is just crazy.


'You can’t control what you can’t change. It could be like this for years.


'Alex Ferguson has been here for 22 years and you can see what it means when you have been here for so long. The past three games have something in common I don’t like.’


Any suggestions?

No comments: