Wednesday 23 April 2008

Long Time No Post

Can't believe where the time has gone since I last posted.

Let me let you into a little secret, I have been settling in elsewhere writing and doing stuff and earning a few pence from it.

Now I am settled and organised I am back to my best and will be able to concentrate a little more on this and my 'tiny tiny piece of the Internet.'

My last post showed you 'probably the best own goal in the World.'

Last night at Anfield because a SCUMPOOL player scored it - deep, deep, deep into injury time - the vid below is without doubt the 'GREATEST OWN GOAL IN THE WORLD.'

John Arne Riise (wherever you are HEADING!) don't look now!!




Update from the Nou Camp (or Camp Nou)

Ronaldo misses a penalty inside the first two minutes and the game ended 0-0.

Overhyped and underplayed.

No comments: